Annual Car Show
23rd Annual Inland Northwest Camaro Club Open Auto Show Mirabeau Point Park - Spokane Valley, WA S
aturday, August 10, 2013. Gates open at 9:00 AM - NO Early Arrivals please!
One T-Shirt and dash plaque to the first 150 entries on the day of the show.
2013 marks the 23rd annual INWCC Open Car Show.
Spokane Valley welcomes INWCC back to Maribou Parkon August 10, 2013. The INWCC show is always a fun family event. This show is open to all years, makes and models of automobile, so old or new, shine up your ride and come on out to Maribou Park and spend the day admiring some amazing rides! Lunch is available at our very own "CAMARO CAFE"
Show Proceeds benefit:
Spokane Humane Society - INWCC sponsors a kennel to house a dog while he waits for his forever family to find him.
Mid-City Concerns - INWCC donates generously to help ensure the elderly and their pets are fed.
Veteran Transport- INWCC helps US Veterans get to and from the VA Hospital
Jensen Memorial Youth Ranch will receive a generous donation from INWCC to help fund their programs.
If you are interested in sponsoring a set of trophies at the INWCC Open Car Show please visit our sponsors page HERE
Fun Family Games
23rd Annual Inland Northwest Camaro Club Open Auto Show
MaribeauPoint Park - Spokane Valley, Washington
Saturday - August 10th, 2013
Cost: $20.00 (CASH ONLY) per entry
Entry and registration time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
judging: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
awards presented: aproximately 3:00 p.m.
One T-shirt and dash plaque to the first 150 entries on the day of the show
Special awards will be presented for the following:
¯Best in Show – Camaro – Original non - restored (survivor)
¯Best in Show – Camaro – Stock
¯Best in Show – Camaro – Modified
¯Best in Show – Non – Camaro
Note: Due to participation, classes are subject to change on the day of the show.
Class determination made by show staff is FINAL.
The classes being offered are:
1. Camaro 1967 & 68 Stock
2. Camaro 1967 & 68 Modified
3. Camaro 1969 Stock
4. Camaro 1969 Modified
5. Camaro 2nd Gen Stock
6. Camaro 2nd Gen Modified
7. Camaro 3rd Gen Stock
8. Camaro 3rd Gen Modified
9. Camaro 4th Gen Stock
10. Camaro 4th Gen Modified
11. Camaro 5th Gen Stock
12. Camaro 5th Gen Modified
13. Corvette - All Years
14. Chevelle - All Years
15. Chevrolet - All Years, Models, Stock
16. Chevrolet - All Years, Models, Modified
17. GM - All Years, Models, Stock or Modified
18. Ford Thunderbird - All Years, Stock or Modified
19. Ford, Lincoln, Mercury All Years, Makes - Stock
20. Ford, Lincoln, Mercury All years, Makes - Modified
21. Ford Mustang - All Years, Stock
22. Ford Mustang - All Years, Modified
23. Mopar - All Years, Models, Stock or Modified
24. Truck - All Years, Makes, Models Stock
25. Truck - All Years, Makes, Models Modified
26. Street Rods - All Years, Makes, Models
27. Under Construction - All Years, Makes, Models
28. Open - No Other Class
29. PT Cruisers All Years, Models, Stock or Modified
30. Tuners - All Years, Makes, Models
Note: Due to participation, classes are subject to change on the day of the show. Class determination made by show staff is FINAL.
For more information on how you can sponsor a specific class or classes, or for any questions you might have concerning our show, please contact
Craig Fairhurst - (509) 927-6295 or Barry Iverson (509) 999-9145
Got a Special Award in mind?
Special Request Award Sponsorships can be included with show committee approval.